|The Reminder Book is a unique support aid, created specifically for those with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease, especially the elderly. It can also be used to help those who have sustained a brain injury or stroke.|
This book is designed to:
- Support, comfort and encourage users in their daily routine
- Be fully personalized for the user
- Inspire confidence and calm, especially during periods of transition or crisis
- Stimulate cognition via activities, puzzles, art, photos and items of interest
- Promote peace of mind, for users and their loved ones
- Serve as useful collaborative tool for care-givers and family
New and innovative, this book is the first of its kind…
While there are a vast number of print materials available that offer practical information, guidance and insight for memory care clinicians and/or caregivers, there are few such options for those who are actually suffering the effects of memory loss or dementia. The Reminder Book represents a refreshing and fully personalized "self-help" tool for those most in need of comfort and support.
A wonderful "companion" for those in a new or different care setting…
Change is especially challenging for those with memory disorder. The loss of personal independence, resulting from new surroundings or a need for increased care, often results in a sense of fear, confusion or despair. Filled with helpful reminders and insights, conveyed simply, honestly and compassionately, The Reminder Book helps to promote a more positive sense of self and personal well-being.